Video not working? Click here.
eTogaTrek: Roman Clothing (ep. 02)
What Do I Need for This Video?
eTogaTrek: Roman Clothing
Instructor: Katherine Owensby
Coordinator: Kevin Jefferson
with special thanks to
Students of LatinSummer Boston 2014
eTogaTrek Committee 2014-2015
Grace de Majewski
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Creative Commons License: By Attribution 3.0
© Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute
Think About It!
- Would you like to wear Roman clothing?
- What kind of clothing would be best for Romans to wear while they work in the field?
- How did the Romans differentiate between formal and informal clothing?
Check back here for answers to your questions about Roman clothing! Do you have a question you would like to ask? Click here to send us your questions!
eTogaTrek is a program of Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute.
Programs like this are made possible by the generous donations from supporters and members of Ascanius.
Interested in becoming a member? Sign up today!
Follow eTogaTrek Throughout The Year!
- Episode 1: Families and Bullas (October 21, 2014)
- Episode 2: Clothing (December 1, 2014)
- Episode 3: Greek & Roman Architecture (January 26, 2015)
- Episode 4: Mosaics (May 15, 2015)
- Episode 5: Games and Knucklebones (June 5, 2015)