eTogaTrek: Architecture (ep. 03)
What Do I Need for This Video?
Instructor: Marie Murphy
Coordinator: Kevin Jefferson
with special thanks to
Students of LatinSummer Boston 2014
eTogaTrek Committee 2014-2015
Grace de Majewski
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Creative Commons License: By Attribution 3.0
by Ascanius Staff
or in the Public Domain
If you feel that an image has been used in error, please contact us
© Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute
Think About It!
- What is your favorite part of the ancient temple?
- How would it feel to stand next to one of those temples?
- Where have you seen this type of architecture where you live?
Follow eTogaTrek Throughout The Year!
- Episode 1: Families and Bullas (October 21, 2014)
- Episode 2: Clothing (December 1, 2014)
- Episode 3: Greek & Roman Architecture (January 26, 2015)
- Episode 4: Mosaics (May 15, 2015)
- Episode 5: Games and Knucklebones (June 5, 2015)
eTogaTrek is a program of Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute.
Programs like this are made possible by the generous donations from supporters and members of Ascanius.
Interested in becoming a member? Sign up today!