eTogaTrek: Mosaics (ep. 04)
What Do I Need for This Video?
Instructor: Kelly Hart
Coordinator: Kevin Jefferson
with special thanks to
Students of LatinSummer Boston 2014
eTogaTrek Committee 2014-2015
Grace de Majewski
"Run Amok", "Vivacity"
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Creative Commons License: By Attribution 3.0
Images of the Lod Mosaic:
courtesy of the Israeli Antiquities Authority
Visit the Lod Mosaic at www.lodmosaic.org
by Ascanius Staff
or in the Public Domain
If you feel that an image has been used in error, please contact us
© Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute
Think About It!
- If you were a Roman, where would you put a mosaic in your house?
- What design would you use for your mosaic?
- What was difficult about creating a design in your mosaic?
Follow eTogaTrek Throughout The Year!
- Episode 1: Families and Bullas (October 21, 2014)
- Episode 2: Clothing (December 1, 2014)
- Episode 3: Greek & Roman Architecture (January 26, 2015)
- Episode 4: Mosaics (May 15, 2015)
- Episode 5: Games and Knucklebones (June 5, 2015)
eTogaTrek is a program of Ascanius: The Youth Classics Institute.
Programs like this are made possible by the generous donations from supporters and members of Ascanius.
Interested in becoming a member? Sign up today!